Oso de Oro Lake Park Trolley Creek Park
Arts and Crafts Pavilion – seats 35 Playground Pavilion & Water Tower Pavilion–seats 65
$30 for a half day / $60 for a full day $40 for a half day / $80 for a full day
Picnic Pavilion – seats 65
$40 for a half day / $80 for a full day
- The form of payment accepted is cash, check or credit card. (Credit cards are subject to a 2.8% fee charged by the credit card company).
- Cancellation of a park reservation by phone or leaving a voice message is not accepted. In order to receive a refund, reservation cancellations must be made by the individual who made the original reservation at least two weeks prior to the reservation date by submitting the cancellation in the form of a written request to include the following:
- Full Name on the Reservation
- Email address, and Valid Phone Number and Address
- Name of Park and Pavilion
- Date of the Reservation and Time
Addressed to: FMFCD Park Reservations, 5469 E Olive Ave, Fresno, CA 93727
FAX: (559) 456-2452 / Email Address: email@example.com
- A cancellation received two weeks prior to the reservation date is subject to a refund, less a convenience fee charged by the credit card company, if paid by credit card.
- Cancellations received less than two weeks prior to the reservation date are subject to a refund, less a $15.00 processing fee.
- Refunds are made to the person who paid the fee.
- Under no circumstances will a park reservation fee be refunded due to weather conditions or events out of the District’s control; such as opening the park, which is the City of Fresno’s responsibility.
PARK RESERVATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon arrival, Permittees must check in with the Park Attendant on duty. The Permittees must have and show the Park Attendant their Park Permit on the day of the reservation.
- Permittees must honor their reservations by restricting their use to the designated times and specific areas reserved for their group.
- The Permittee is a responsible party and acknowledges that petting zoos, alcohol, smoking, piñatas, bounce houses, ponies, musical instruments, portable barbecues, skateboards/bikes/scooters and feeding the ducks are not allowed.
- To maintain the quality family atmosphere of the park, all Permittees and park visitors are asked to be considerate of those around them. Music and amplification equipment must be kept at a sound level that will not disturb others using the facility or persons in the neighborhood.
- Permittees, as well as visitors, must preserve the quality of the park by cleaning up any trash, food, party decorations, etc., left by their party.
- A reservation may be revoked and future requests for reservations to use the pavilions may be denied for a violation of any of the above.
- The District reserves the right to cancel or adjust a reservation due to weather, construction, operations, maintenance, misconduct or other program needs of the park. Should it become necessary to cancel your reservation, you will be notified immediately.
- For large events or questions regarding your reservation, please contact the District office at (559) 456-3292.