Documents and Reports
- Adopted Budget for Fiscal Year 2019/2020
- Adopted Five Year Financial Forecast for 2019/2020-2023/2024
- District Compensation
- District Ordinances
- District Policies
- District Services Plan
- Fresno Area Regional Groundwater Management Plan
- Fresno-Clovis Storm Water Quality Management Program, 2019/2020 Annual Report
- Fresno-Clovis Storm Water Quality Monitoring Program, 2015/2016 Annual Report
- Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District Act
- Post-Development Standards Technical Manual
- SB 272 California Public Records Act compliance information
- Stormwater Quality Management Plan
- Strategic Plan
- Upper Kings Basin Integrated Regional Water Management Plan
Current CEQA Notices
Notice of Subsequent Project
Basin “CF” Groundwater Recharge and Flood Control Project (Peach Ave & Central Ave)
The Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District (District) has determined, pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15177, that the Basin “CF” Groundwater Recharge Flood Control Project is a subsequent project within the scope of the Subsequent EIR for the 2016 District Services Plan Update, certified by the District as a lead agency on December 13, 2017 (SCN 1999111132), and that no additional environmental review for the project is required. The District has prepared an Initial Study for the project and has determined that the project would not result in any additional significant environmental effect not previously analyzed in the Subsequent EIR. No new additional mitigation measures or alternatives are required.
The Basin “CF” Groundwater Recharge Flood Control Project includes constructing a pump station at an existing District stormwater basin, Basin “CF”, internal basin pipelines, and a relief connection pipeline and intertie structure to the Fresno Irrigation District Washington Colony Canal. The project is the construction master planned facilities identified in the 2016 District Services Plan Update.
Any interested person may submit written comments on the proposed project and/or Initial Study. Comments must be received by Monday, September 14, 2020. Please submit comments to Joseph Draper, FMFCD, 5469 E. Olive Ave., Fresno, CA 93727, (559) 456-3292, Fax (559) 456-3194, email@example.com.